Get a truly amazing aerial perspective of the Hunter Valley wineries, vines, the Hunter Valley Gardens and even the Cypress Lakes Golf Course on your scenic helicopter flight - see the Hunter Valley like you've never seen it before!
Lunch is also included in your package and the venues you have to choose from include:
• Hunters Quarter: a relaxed and elegant dining destination, located in the Cockfighters Ghost Vineyard of Pokolbin. The menu is created using the area’s local and seasonal produce, and its dishes deliver balanced innovative originals with texture in the most extraordinary country setting. (open Friday to Monday)
• Emersons at Adina vineyard: Set in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region, the newly named 'Emerson’s Café & Restaurant' on Lovedale Road is surrounded by acres of established vineyards & an impressive olive grove. (open Wednesday to Sunday)
• Esca at Bimbadgen: Esca Bimbadgen is situated high on a hill in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country. Dedicated to the art of food & wine matching, Esca’s modern Australian cuisine, fresh local and home grown produce and spectacular views make for a truly memorable fine dining experience. (open 7 days)With a maximum of 3 passengers in each Helicopter, you will be treated to an incredibly personalized experience with a professional pilot to take you on your journey. Accommodation pickup is also available and may be organized directly with the supplier for an additional fee.
Departure point is from the Cessnock Aerodrome, in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region.
Lunch - 3-course lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 136kg will not be able to take this experience.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms