This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
We visit a number of wineries and dsitilleries on our tours.
The Hunter Valley has some of Australia's best wine, food, cheese, chocolate and spirits and we’ll try them all on this tour as we visit 3 wineries and a distillery.
Each stop includes a guided tasting by a local supplier with behind the scenes tours at select locations.
Duration: 6 hours
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Behind the scenes wine production tour of a local winery
Local Gin & Vodka Tasting
Lunch - Relaxed one course lunch with wine or beer
Pick up and drop off at selected Hunter Valley hotels
Alcoholic Beverages - Boutique wineries
Knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining guides
Food and drinks, unless specified
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Closed toe shoes required for production tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival