This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colorful Collective Travel, U 5 617 Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2016 Australia
Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, home to over 150 wineries from internationally renowned cellar doors to family owned wineries. Our Zepher Tours experience is first class and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines paired with local produce, wonderful food, fun guide, on point music.
This is without doubt the most comprehensive and high quality wine tour available to the Hunter Valley. If you are looking for an enjoyable, engaging and fun Hunter Valley wine tour which departs from Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley itself.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: De Iuliis, 1616 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
An outstanding boutique winery where you take an exclusive 'behind the scenes' wine making tour. Learn all about the processes and knowledge that goes into making wine, before an expert takes you through tastings of their outstanding red and white wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hunter Valley Resort, 64 Halls Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Try several wines belonging to selected small producers, with the tastings paired with delicious locally produced cheese. Following is our restaurant lunch with a choice of 6 main course options accompanied by a glass of wine or beer. There is a brewery next door offering tasting paddles or walk among the vines taking photos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Distillery, 1686 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Feeling content, our next stop is the Hunter Distillery where you choose 6 spirits to taste from an amazing selection of vodkas, schnapps and gins. Always a laugh and very educational!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glandore Estate Wines, 1595 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
The day ends on an absolute high with wine and chocolate paired tastings at the Hunter Valley's # 1 voted cellar door. Gaze over the vines and take in the end of your day with a glass of award- winning wine.
Duration: 1 hour
One course lunch
Paired wine tastings with both local cheese and yummy chocolate!
Entry/Admission - Colorful Collective Travel
Entry/Admission - De Iuliis
Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Resort
Entry/Admission - Hunter Distillery
Entry/Admission - Glandore Estate Wines
Additional Food and drinks, unless specified
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival