Hunter Valley Resort offers the total “Wine Education Experience”.
The Wine Tasting Cellars are open everyday to try the fruits of their labour… not to be missed is the daily comprehensive vineyard tour to experience how wine is actually made… right from the grapevine to bottle!
The two-hour Hunter Valley Wine School promises an education of wine. Walk through the vineyard and learn how and why a grapevine grows.
Then it is a comprehensive winemaking tutorial with our Cellarmaster.
The structured wine tutorial covers:
Where and how is wine made?
What is its history?
What are the grape varieties?
How are they different?
Blending – Why, and what does one look for with the bouquet, taste, and colour?
Finally – you receive a personalised Wine Appreciation Certificate to take home with you. Plus lots more knowledge about Hunter Wines
NB: Closed Good Friday & Christmas Day (NSW Liquor Law)
• Hermitage Road Cellar Door & Winery, Corner Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be over 18 years old to attend
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers