Enjoy a self-guided tour of our onsite museum, followed by a master class and premium tasting from our in-house wine expert.
Collect your bottle of handpicked wine along with a picnic hamper to share between two and select a scenic location within our 270 acre property to enjoy the picturesque view and immerse yourself among the vines where you will feel as though you have the whole vineyard to yourself!
• Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, 750 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
• Picnic Hamper - Please advise of any dietary requirements upon booking.
The tour was fun, very interesting. Gemma was an awesome guide and ver informative. She gave us some really great tasting wines. And to top it all off, the view from the vineyard while having the picnic made the entire experience that little bit more special. Great place, can’t recommend it highly enough
Bottle of wine
Gourmet picnic hamper
Transportation to/from attractions
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- BEFORE ARRIVAL
It is a condition of entry that you and your guests confirm that you are not suffering any signs or symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, have not returned from overseas within the last 14 days and/or have not been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not or cannot comply, as well as the right to ask people to leave if they are observed displaying any signs or symptoms.
We would ask that people enter through the front door and leave through the designated exits and to ensure that you maintain a 1.5 m gap from any other visitors before, during or after your tasting – especially in the car park and immediate surrounds of the cellar door.
To this end, we have placed distance markers at measured locations around the cellar door to assist you and our staff in maintaining this essential distancing. We will also be using disposable items wherever possible and accepting only contactless payments.
We will have ample hand sanitiser available and are deep-cleaning every used surface and common areas in between tastings with commercial grade disinfectant.