This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
1) Complimentary transfers commence at 9:30am (approx) for a 10:00am start from Nulkaba, Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations).
2) We will start our day with a Mystery Wine Tasting experience (don’t worry we won’t actually blind fold you) where you are sure to have some laughs along the way. Can you work out what they all are? Served with a platter of local cheeses to nibble on throughout the tasting adventure!
3) Next, we will enjoy a guided wine tasting at a boutique run cellar door featuring a range of Hunter Valley premium wines, where we will learn all about what we are best known and famous for in the Hunter region.
4) On our last stop of the day will visit a local brewery and cellar door where we will be seated for a selection of shared pizzas and sides, with your choice of a either a tasting paddle of Hunter craft beers OR a flight of wines to enjoy over lunch.
Duration: 5 hours
Food tasting (including Antipasto, Cheese and other accompaniments)
Cheese and Wine Pairing
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Additional bottles of wine or produce from cellar door tasting
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms