This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley Wineries, Vintage Hunter Wine and Visitor's Centre Main Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
This unique exploration of the Hunter Valley region showcases the area’s best local produce.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Allandale Winery, 132 Lovedale Rd Lovedale Hunter Valley 2325, Lovedale, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
Let’s not forget the wineries! We’ll visit two winery cellar doors specially selected for their commitment to customer experience and famous Hunter Valley Semillon, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Verdelho.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop - Hall of Food, 2144 Broke Rd Tempus Two Winery Hall 1, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Local Produce tastings
Duration: 30 minutes
Out guide Buck is great, very acomodating, and he sees everyone is having a nice time, the tour is good.
We had a lovely host, a little more detail about the day would be nice. You stop along the way for breakfast so don't need to bring it. The chocolate shop was a waste of time, minimal interaction with staff. The remainder was great, comfy coach and enjoyable wineries.
3 Boutique wine tastings
Local produce samples
Cafe style lunch (valued at $25)
Experienced local driver guide to assist you throughout the day
Air-conditioned minibus, enjoy traveling in style and comfort
Comprehensive live commentary in a relaxed social atmosphere
Roundtrip transportation to and from Sydney
Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Wineries
Entry/Admission - Allandale Winery
Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop - Hall of Food
Additional alcoholic drinks, available to purchase
Breakfast and dinner
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Please reconfirm your tour 48 hours prior to departure via email.