There is no better way to experience the true Brokenwood than with an exclusive behind the
scenes tour and taste.
After arriving at Brokenwood’s cellar door concierge, your journey will begin with an
intimate tasting in our private tasting room. Your personal host will guide you through six
premium Brokenwood wines (three white and three red) as you enjoy six specially prepared
canapés. You will have the chance to meet the chef of The Wood Restaurant as he takes you
through each unique food match.
Continue your experience with a behind the scenes tour of the winery where you will learn
all aspects of winemaking and delve deep into the history of Brokenwood Wines.
Your tour ends in the barrel hall with the opportunity to taste pre-release Brokenwood wine
straight from the barrel.
• Brokenwood Wines, 401-427 McDonalds Rd 401-427, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
• 6 canapes
guided wine tasting of 6 Brokenwood wines paired with 6 canapes
tasting of unreleased premium wine directly from the barrel in the barrel hall
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons