On arrival, you will be greeted by your personal host who will take you to Brokenwood’s private Graveyard Shiraz Tasting Room. Enjoy 3 uniquely garnished oysters from The Wood Restaurant, perfectly matched with 3 styles of premium Brokenwood Semillon.
Your host will then guide you behind the scenes on a detailed tour of the winery where you will learn the secrets of wine production before taking a closer look at the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of the Hunter Valley - the exceptional Graveyard Shiraz vines.
Enjoy an intimate fine dining experience seated in Brokenwood’s private dining room with a locally sourced 4 course degustation lunch and expertly matched award-winning Brokenwood wines.
Complete your experience with a gourmet grazing charcuterie platter amongst the wine barrels in the barrel hall and be one of the first to taste Brokenwood’s pre-release Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz.
Take home your own bottle of current release Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz.
• Brokenwood Wines, 401-427 McDonalds Rd 401-427, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
• 3 uniquely garnished oysters
• 4 course degustation lunch
• gourmet grazing charcuterie platter
3 oysters matched with wine in private tasting room
private vineyard and winery tour
4 course degustation lunch with matched wines
gourmet grazing platter
bottle of Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons