This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: iHop Hunter Valley, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Stop 1). Commence at a boutique run cellar door for a guided wine tasting and cheese plate to nibble on and compliment your tasting experience.
Stop 2). Progress to another cellar door for a guided wine tasting and learn all about what we are famous for here in the region.
Stop 3). Next, we will visit a local brewhouse to sample a tasting paddle of Hunter Beers, Ciders or Glass of Wine (for the non-beer drinkers), served with some light bar snacks.
Stop 3). The final stop of the night visits one of the locals favourite restaurants, where we will enjoy breads on arrival, choice of main meal with a matched glass of wine, a palate cleanser of the chef’s choice of sorbet or ice-cream, finishing with a night cap of dessert wine, tea or coffee.
Plenty of storage (and a cooler box) on-board for any purchases made throughout the afternoon/evening and great photo opportunities along the way at scenic vantage points.
Complimentary transfers from your local accommodation in Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury and Cessnock area at approx 2:45pm (enquire for other locations).
Duration: 5 hours
This was a great tour well worth the cost. The 2 boutique wineries were great, as was the brewery and finally the dinner at Blaxland.
Tim was super friendly and easy to deal with. Pick up was right on time and everything was a breeze. We had a great tour.
Complimentary accommodation transfers
Dinner with wine or beer
A palate cleanser of the chef’s choice of sorbet or ice-cream
Coffee and/or Tea
Entry/Admission - iHop Hunter Valley
Additional bottles of wine, beer or produce purchased from cellar door/venues
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms